**Please note: I am not currently accepting new clients for coaching services.**
Coaching is not psychotherapy. Psychotherapy focuses on diagnosing and treating mental health disorders (helping patients heal from trauma, depression, addiction), whereas coaching targets enhancing already well-functioning lives to maximize their fullest potential.
Coaching can provide the powerful support you need to help you advance towards your goals, optimize important work and life habits, and gain greater fulfillment and success.
My coaching services are client-centered (we work on goals you select) and action-oriented (the aim is to help you move forward by taking specific, doable actions to achieve your goals).
My passion is assisting people as they strive for excellence in their professional and personal lives. You deserve to level up your life and be the best version of yourself.
Coaching topics we can address:
- Clarify your goals and priorities
- Create a strategic action plan to accelerate successful goal completion
- Strengthen your self-talk for increased happiness, health, and high achievement
- Develop new, healthier habits to improve productivity and performance
- Problem-solve to overcome obstacles as you are working on important projects
- Optimize your self-care & Improve your health
- Thrive during times of career transition
- Decrease your stress with effective strategies tailored for busy professionals
- Improve your work-life balance & Prevent burnout
- Successfully navigate the book writing and publishing process
- Sessions are conducted via phone or video chat
- Sessions are 1 hour in length. Rate: $300/hour
- Insurance is not accepted
- Coaching is typically 1-4 hours every month and total duration varies based on each client’s needs. We can customize the coaching services to your needs and schedule
- I work with adult clients
- I accept clients from California or Massachusetts (as I am licensed in CA and MA)
- To be consistent with ethical guidelines, if I was ever previously your therapist, I cannot be your coach
Please fill out the form below to learn more about Dr. Anderson’s coaching services: